Last Updated: October 19, 2020
Nutrisystem is the most popular meal delivery diet in the world, but how much does it cost to sign up? Is it too expensive?
In this Nutrisystem cost report, we’ll show you exactly what you can expect to pay for this home diet program, including a breakdown by day, week, month, and even what it costs you to join for a year.
How Much Does Nutrisystem Cost: Day, Week, Month
- Plans for Women Start as low as $8.57
- Plans for Men Start as low as $10.00
- This averages to about $239.99 to $279.99 per Month for their Cheapest Plan
When you sign up for Nutrisystem plans for home delivery you can expect to pay between $8.57 and $15.36 per day when you enroll in their auto-delivery service. That comes out to be between $71.26 to $107.52 per week and $284.99 and $429.99 per month.
Nutrisystem prices you will pay per week vary, depending on which meals and food plan people choose to pay for. These discounted Nutrisystem home delivery prices depend on customers joining their auto-delivery program to save money. If you decline auto-delivery service, you will pay about 35% more every month.
Nutrisystem Food Plans & Prices
When it comes time to join the Nutrisytem diet program, the first thing you will want to do is pick the best weight loss delivery program, products, foods, meals, and snacks that meets your dietary needs and monthly budget. There are also a number of price and weight loss options available – we’ll detail how much they cost and what you can expect to pay below.
It’s important to know this – you should love the results and pounds you may be able to lose following the Nutrisytem diet and eating their foods and meals they provide each month. It’s easy to follow, and is a system that has been proven to work through years of research, and thousands of positive client testimonials.
Fortunately any Nutrisystem program, products, and meals you choose, will help you lose weight and drop pounds in a way that’s been proven to be safe and healthy, with food you’ll enjoy eating at an affordable price. Nutrisystem also has several weight loss and health plans to choose from, so they pretty much have a delivery option for everyone, even vegetarians.
Here are the main Nutrisystem weight loss food plans and their costs:
- Basic (Cheapest Weight Loss Meal Plan)
- Uniquely Yours
- Uniquely Yours Ultimate (Most Expensive Weight Loss Meal Plan)
- Vegetarian (Same Price as Uniquely Yours Weight Loss Meal Plan)
- Diabetes (Same Price as Regular Weight Loss Plans)
We’ll give the price details for each of these weight loss food plans, including what Nutrisystem provides for the money you pay as well. Remember costs will vary depending on if you select food for men or women. The price goes up a bit for men, as they’ll be sent more food with each delivery they pay for.
RELATED READING: Nutrisystem Reviews for 2020
Nutrisystem Basic: Most Affordable
This is Nutrisytem’s most affordable weight loss meal plan, but it is still very effective in helping people reach their goals.
In fact, it works the exact same way as their more expensive delivery food plans, and offers many of the same benefits for the money, you just don’t have as much variety, or access to their frozen diet foods and meals (frozen meals are worth it if you can afford them). Even with many of the say benefits as their other more expensive plans they have available, you can expect to pay a lot less for their basic program. This is great for people who are on a tighter budget.
People are sure to like the affordable price it offers, and an easy-to-follow plan that’s not overly expensive.
What does it include?
Here are the weight loss products Nutrisystem provides with this plan:
- Nutrisystem Kit: Pre-Selected Diet Foods and Meals (No Preservatives)
- 4 Weeks Supply Nutrisystem Health Food & Snacks
- Start First Day with Body Reboot Kit for First Week
- Includes Free Shipping on Meals Every Month with Auto-Delivery
- Nutrisystem Support You Need to Reach Your Diet and Health Goals
- Track Progress with Nutrisystem Diet App: NuMi
- Nutrisystem Guides Available for Healthy Eating & Meals to Cook, Plus Grocery Guide
Here are some more pricing details for this plan:
Cost by Day
- $10.18 for Women
- $11.61 for Men
Cost by Week
- $71.26 for Women
- $81.27 for Men
Cost by Month
- $284.99 for Women
- $324.99 for Men
Nutrisystem Uniquely Yours: Most Popular
For a long time, this was the best weight loss meal plan Nutrisystem first offered to people. It’s still one of the best to use to lose pounds for the money, but they recently launched Ultimate as their top plan, and so far reviewers like this one even better.
More info about that below, but first here’s what Nutrisystem does include with this program:
What’s Included per Order:
- Easy to Follow, Convenient Weight Loss and Health Plan
- Biggest Nutrisystem Menu and Best Variety: More than 160 Preservative Free Meals, Food & Snacks to Choose From
- Start First Day with Body Reboot Kit
- 4 Weeks of Nutrisytem Frozen Diet Food: Premium Preservative Free Foods & Meal Plan
- Nutrisystem Includes Free Support Needed to Reach Your Goals
- Plus Track Weight Loss Progress and Meals with Free Nutrisystem App for no extra money
You’ll find Nutrisystem Uniquely Yours gives you everything that their cheaper options offer, but you get an even bigger and better food menu to pick from. This includes Nutrisystem’s frozen food and meals, which is considered to be the best food they have to offer and is worth the extra money in our opinion.
Nutrisystem also includes some effective weight loss shakes as well, when you pay an additional fee.
If you’re looking for the best-tasting Nutrisystem meals, food, desserts, and snacks to help you lose weight and drop pounds then this health program is worth the extra few dollars if you can afford it – you should like the new variety of this upper-tier diet plan, if it’s the one you choose.
Here’s what the Nutrisystem cost is without our discount applied:
Cost per Day
- $12.50 for Women
- $13.93 for Women
Cost per Week
- $87.50 for Women
- $97.51 for Men
Cost per Month
- $349.99 for Women
- $389.99 for Men
Nutrisystem Uniquely Yours Ultimate: Best
Ultimate is the newest and best weight loss plan from Nutrisystem, plus it’s the top food plan they currently offer. This is for people looking for their top-of-the-line diet program to help you lose the most pounds. The cost for these meals is a bit more, but you get what you pay for and we think you’ll like it.
See What’s Included in the New Plan
- Start Week One Body Reboot Kit
- Access to Frozen Meals
- Plus 4 Weeks of Shakes
Cost per Day
- $13.93 for Women
- $15.36 for Women
Cost per Week
- $97.51 for Women
- $107.52 for Men
Cost per Month
- $389.99 for Women
- $429.99 for Men
Partner Plan Cost
Nutrisystem recently announced their new Partner Plan, which allows you to join with your significant other, or even a friend. The point is, you’ll be following the diet together, and there’s a lot of power in teamwork.
Working as a team has been proven to have a number of different benefits when it comes to reaching your weight loss goals, and you’ll be there for each other every step of the way.
Here’s how much it costs:
- Starts at $74.99 a week per person
RELATED READING: Learn more about the Nutrisystem Partner Plan
Nutrisystem D: Diabetes Plans
Nutrisystem also offers a weight loss food program for type 2 or pre-diabetics (see review). It currently comes in two plans for you to choose from, the cost is the same as the regular versions of each of these plans:
If you don’t eat meat for your meals, Nutrisystem has a vegetarian plan that can still help you lose pounds, plus you’ll love the vegetarian diet foods. The Nutrisystem vegetarian weight loss plan has more than 90 food items to choose from, and the pricing is the same as the Uniquely Yours plan, so the cost is about $12.50 per day for females, and $13.93 for men.
Vegetarian support is available from the Nutrisystem diet team of counselors, and you can also track your weight loss via their NuMi app.
How Much is a Year of Nutrisystem?
While most people won’t have to be on the Nutrisytem diet for a full year, it is one question that gets asked, so we wanted to answer it for you. The yearly price range should you choose to be on their plan for that long, with our discount applied would cost about $3,156 per year for the Basic plan and goes up to cost about $5,159.88 per year for the Uniquely Yours Ultimate men’s plan. While that may look expensive, that’s a full year of foods factored into that cost.
While Nutrisystem does send you a 28 day supply of weight loss meals, and snacks that you choose every month, you’re also encouraged to eat fresh vegetables and some fruit throughout the day.
This can come in the form of a fresh salad or two with dinner or lunch, or even some carrot slices as a snack. Nutrisystem also offers the opportunity to eat some “flex” meals as well. These are healthy meals you make at home, or when you eat out at a restaurant.
If you’re looking to keep costs at a minimum, then we’d say you could cut these costs down by avoiding eating at restaurants, or not at all if you want to save the most money. Your choice, either way.
If you buy things like bagged salad, that’s another option to minimize your grocery bill.
Nutrisystem Pricing Summary: BOGO Sale?
Nutrisystem is a very affordable and easy-to-follow meal delivery diet program. We’ve outlined the costs above, but expect to pay between $10.18 to $15.36 per day when you join their diet program.
Nutrisystem BOGO Sale:
Learn about Buy 1 Month, Get Your Second Month Free:
Nutrisystem Pricing FAQs
- Nutrisystem 2 for 1? This is a promo that they provide from time to time, but what does it include? It’s the same health program you’ve come to love, but you get a discount on the overall price. In most cases, you get access to their healthy food and support system for two months for the price of one.
- Do They Sell Nutrisystem Near Me? You can often buy their healthy foods and diet snacks at Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond, but the best place to secure the lowest prices is at their official website.
- Can You Buy it at Costco? You can’t buy their food at Costco the last time we checked, but there are times when Costco will offer a discount card that can be applied to your online order. The last time I checked Costco wasn’t currently offering the discount card, but it could be worth checking their website again if you’re a member.
- Can You Buy it at QVC? QVC does sometimes offer their weight loss kits, which is different than the full home meal program. A great option for losing a few pounds.
- Can You Buy Nutrisystem at Walmart? Yes, you can purchase their weight loss kits, meals and snacks at Walmart stores and their website. Again, this is usually in the form of a “kit” and isn’t as comprehensive as what they offer at their official website. The meal kits are great options for people who just want to eat their food for a week or so to drop pounds, or don’t want to commit to the full home program. Of course, we typically recommend going with the comprehensive offering if you want access to their most complete program, weight loss support counselors, and have a decent amount of weight to lose. Check Walmart’s website to see which meals and kits they have available.
- Nutrisystem Amazon? Like Walmart, you can find a selection of Nutrisystem meal kits, shakes, and snacks at Amazon. Another great option if you just want to follow their healthy eating plan for a few days or a week and don’t want to pay for a full month’s worth of food, but not the best option for folks who have a lot of weight or pounds to lose. Check the Amazon website to see which meals they have available.
- Where to Get Support If you need support from a member of their team, it’s easy to connect and they are available via a number of different channels: They have a support phone number for chatting with support staff when needed, or you can access their online support platform as well once you’re a member.
- 21 Noom Before and After Pictures + Our Favorite Success Stories - September 21, 2020
- How Much Weight Can You Lose on Weight Watchers in 3 Months? - September 11, 2020
- Weight Watchers vs Calorie Counting: What’s Better for Weight Loss? - August 26, 2020