Last Updated on
Nutrisystem is one of the most popular meal delivery diets in the world, but does it work for men?
With the Nutrisystem for Men plan, guys can sign up for a plan that is designed just for them, and get instant access to a plan that’s easy to follow, convenient, and can help them drop weight fast.
In this Nutrisystem for Men review, we’ll explain how the program works, how much weight guys can lose, what real reviewers are saying about the latest plan, and where you can get the best deal.
If you’re looking for one of the best diets for guys, then you’ll want to keep reading our review to see why we love the new Nutrisystem menu for guys.
Why we Recommend Nutrisystem for Men
Look, there’s a ton to love about the new plan for guys from Nutrisystem, so let’s get right to it. Here are just a few of the things that make their plan a top health choice for men:
- It Works Great for Guys: This system has been tested and proven to work.
- Very Little Food Prep: If you hate cooking, or don’t like grocery shopping, then this may be the best program for you.
- Perfect for Busy Men: Get a month’s supply food shipped to you every month. Just eat the foods and drop weight.
- Lose Weight Fast: Most guys can lose up to 18 pounds during their first 30 days on Nutrisystem. Results will vary.
- Plans You Can Actually Afford: The basic plan for men starts at just over $8 per day.
Nutrisystem is currently offering some pretty awesome deals for men, so you don’t want to miss out if you’ve been thinking about a new diet to try.
Hit the button below to learn more and check their latest prices:
How the Nutrisystem for Men Program Works
Nutrisystem for Men is so easy to follow (read our full Nutrisystem review here), that you might be surprised. You pretty much pick the plan that fits your lifestyle and budget, get the food, eat the meals, and follow the program.
Stick with plan and foods, and you should be on your way to losing weight and improving your health.
Once you’ve signed on, here’s how the meal plan should unfold:
- Week 1: Get a jumpstart on your diet plan with the new Fresh Start box. It’s a specially prepared selection of meals, foods, and snacks for your first week that help you lose weight and burn fat.
- Week 2 and Moving Forward: You’ll keep eating Nutrisystem meals, food, and snacks, plus some fresh veggies, fruit, and flex meals thrown in. Eat 6 meals per day, so you never feel starved or have huge crashes.
- Food That’s Nutritionally Balanced: The perfect balance of nutrients to put your body into full fat-burning mode. Meals are high in protein, packed full of fiber, and are made to keep you feeling fuller longer.
- Diet Food That Actually Taste Good: Burgers, pizza, pasta, chicken sandwiches, and more of the food men love.
- More Flexibility Nutrisystem has flex meals built in every week, which means you can dine out at restaurants, or make healthy meals at home. Wondering what to make or order when dining out? Nutrisystem has guides for that.
Before and After Pics from Real Guys
For more before and after pictures visit the Nutrisystem website.
Food Menu for Guys
The Nutrisystem for Men plan currently has a menu that features more than 160 foods to choose from every month. This includes a broad selection of meals, snacks, shakes, and more.
Nutrisystem is mostly American-style cuisine, so should you decide to join, you’ll be eating foods like:
- Chicken Marsala
- Mac & Cheese
- Cheesesteak Pizza
- Homestyle Beef and Vegetables
- Pepperoni Pizza Melt
- and much more
Because there are so many foods for guys to pick from, we’re not going to detail all of them here. If you want to see the full menu, visit the Nutrisystem website.
Real Customer Testimonials: The Good + The Complaints
Wondering what real Nutrisystem for Men reviews have to say about their diet experience?
There are plenty of reviews out there, and honestly, the majority of feedback we’ve seen while researching for this review has positive. There are some complaints about the plan for you to consider before joining, however, so we’ll share a few of those as well.
Let’s start with a good review…
Here’s what a few guys had to say about Nutrisystem for Men:
Before the program I would never eat veggies—never. When I ate [Nutrisystem], I felt so good. Healthy foods gave me energy, and I couldn’t stand to look at junk food anymore. I’m a better husband, a better father, a better worker. I’m engaged with my family and with others. -Mike, Lost 55 LBS
I love Nutrisystem because it works! I lost 21 pounds in 34 days. I really like all but 3 items I purchased, and I have purchased probably 30 different items, many of them more than once. The 3 I didn’t care for as much were just a matter of personal preference. Ordering is easy, and they have order specialists who are very helpful. I love the bars. They are chewy but dense, so you have to chew a lot, which I think is genius! That way you feel like you have really eaten something. -Dino
Working great for me! Easy to manage online and with the Numi app. In 5 weeks I lost 40 Lbs and my blood sugar levels dropped and I am now off insulin. -Frank, Lost 40 LBS
Food is terrible. Cheaply made, and very unappealing. Frozen chicken sandwich for lunch was the size of a sausage biscuit from Dairy Queen. Expensive for the quality you get. Better off going to hello fresh or something of that nature.
Totally misled me by promoting a 2 for 1 and billing an amount and then billing me again for a larger amount. The one price given was certainly indicative of the price as a 2 month price, not less than half the price.
As far as the complaints are concerned , most seem to be related to confusion about the billing, or people are surprised that they actually have to cut back on calories to lose weight.
Factors to Consider When Weighing Customer Testimonials
1. The Nutrisystem meal delivery diet plan is based on portion control. You can’t eat a chicken sandwich every day like the one a fast food restaurant serves, and expect to lose weight. It’s just not going to happen. Part of losing weight successfully, is changing the bad habits that got you there in the first place, so you’re going to have to make adjustments to your portion sizes and view foods differently- Nutrisystem helps you do that.
2. To lock in the best Nutrisystem prices, you’ll have to enroll in their auto-delivery service. Their is an early-cancellation fee, IF you cancel before your second month. That means to lock in these savings, you should expect to stick the Nutrisystem for Men diet for at least two months. This isn’t an issue for most of us, as it’s going to take at least that long to reach our diet goals.
3. If you start the Nutrisystem diet plan with the right expectations and mindset, it should be a good experience. I’ve never had any issues with their customer service – it has always been excellent.
Just keep in mind that you’re eating portion-controlled diet food each day, and be aware of what you’re signing up for, and you should be ready to get started with Nutrisystem on the right foot.
If you decide to cancel your auto-delivery program early, there’s a fee of around $100 or so.
If at any point you have questions, concerns, or need advice, you can connect with the Nutrisystem support team every day of the week, and they are there to help you, so be sure to utilize them when, and if you need them.
Pros & Cons for Men
While we generally have a very positive review of the Nutrisystem diet program, there may be some potential cons guys will want to consider before joining.
With that in mind, we’ll take a quick look at both, to give you some more stuff to think about before joining.
- Weight Loss Made Easy: Most guys don’t want a program that’s hard to follow or stick with. That’s where Nutrisystem is different from other diets. It’s finally a program that’s easy to follow each day, and actually works.
- Fast Weight Loss: Guys can drop 18 pounds in their first month, which is pretty awesome!
- Great-Tasting Food
- Nutritionally Balanced Meals, Foods, and Snacks
- Learn how to make healthy eating choices on your own with Flex Meals & Foods
- Reasonably Priced
- Free Nutrisystem App
- Weight Loss Counselors Available for Support, Questions, Feedback
- Works Great for Couples
- Plans for vegetarians and diabetics
- May help you improve your health and waistline
- Not all guys like meal delivery diets (if that’s you, you may want to check out Noom)
- Doesn’t work for vegans
- Pricing can be prohibitive for some
- Early cancellation fee if you sign up for auto-delivery (recommended if you plan sticking with Nutrisystem for at least 2 months).
How Much Weight Can Guys Lose on Nutrisystem?
We’ve outlined a bit above, but here are some of the average weight loss numbers for men who follow the Nutrisystem diet correctly:
- Month 1: Lose up to 18 lbs. and 8 inches
- After Month 1: Most men can expect to lose an average of 1 to 2 pounds per week.
Keep in mind, results will vary for everyone who follows the plan. These are just average numbers to consider, but aren’t gurateed. Your health and weight loss results can depend on a variety of factors, including how closely you follow the plan.
Review Wrap-Up: Should You Join?
If you’re looking for a proven weight loss system, that gives you a weight loss plan that’s easy to follow, plus sends you most of your food, snacks, and meals for the month, then Nutrisystem for Men should be at the top of your list.
Think you’re ready to try Nutrisystem for Men?
The only place to get their full meal delivery service is at the official website, and right now we have an awesome discount to share with you.
As of today, you can lock in a 40% discount, get free bars and shakes, and free FedEx shipping when you sign up for auto-delivery.
Click the button below to get started…
- Weight Loss for Men
- Proven Weight Loss for Men