Last Updated: May 28, 2020
In the world of meal delivery diets, some programs have risen to the top of the industry: Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem are two of them, so it’s natural that folks want to know how the two stack up against each other.
While both Nutrisystem and Jenny Craig stand out as two of the best, there are some pretty big differences between the diets, so while one may work great for one person, the other may be the better option for the next.
So, if you’ve been looking to get the full nitty gritty about Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem, you’ll want to keep reading…
What Makes Jenny Craig Different Compared to Nutrisystem?
First, let’s start with what makes these programs the same: They’re both meal delivery diets, meaning you get most of your meals and snacks for the month shipped right to your door.
Of course, you’re going to also eat things outside the food they send, like fruits and vegetables, but beyond that, you can expect to get the bulk of your food from either Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem every month.
The best part is, you just eat the food and follow their programs, and you should lose weight.
Now, here’s what makes these diets different from each other:
- Coaching: While Nutrisystem offers access to a diet coach, Jenny Craig has you work one-on-one with a consultant.
- Food: The food styles differ between programs
- Menu: Nutrisystem Has the Larger Menu, with more than 160 options
- Price: Nutrisystem is the more affordable option. About $9 a day Compared to about $20 per day for Jenny Craig
Now that we have a better idea about what makes Nutrisystem different from Jenny Craig, let’s take a look at both diets in more detail…Then, you can hopefully pick the best option for your weight loss needs!
- Eat 6 Small Meals & Snacks per Day
- Diet Consultants Available for Support
- Specialty Plans Available: Diabetes, Vegetarian
- Easy to Follow Weight Loss Plan
- 160+ Menu Choices
- Chef-Created Meals and Snacks
- Built-In Flex Meals Equals More Flexibility
- Balanced Nutrition to Put Your Body into Fat-Burning Mode
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
- The Most Affordable Meal Delivery Program
Because of everything we’ve detailed above – and more – Nutrisystem is hands down our number one diet choice. We’ve had the chance to put a lot of them to the test, and Nutrisystem just works – it’s as simple as that.
It also happens to be the cheapest meal delivery program we’ve reviewed – but the best part is, the low cost of the program doesn’t come at the expensive of quality.
You Should Consider Joining Nutrisystem, if…
- You Want Great-Tasting Diet Food
- You Want the Largest Meal Delivery Diet Menu Available
- You Want to Learn How to Keep the Weight Off Permanently
- You Want a Plan That’s Flexible and Easy to Follow
- You Have Special Dietary Needs
- You Have 10 LBS our More to Lose
- You Want to Lose up to 18 LBS in First Month
- You Want to Join a Program That Doesn’t Break the Bank
How to Join: Where to Get the Best Deal
If all of the Nutrisystem features we’ve detailed above aren’t enough to get you on board, I’m not sure what is! If you need some more motivation, then you can check out our more detailed Nutrisytem review here, but if you’re ready to join, then…
You’ll want to visit Nutrisystem.com to get started:
2. Jenny Craig
- Personalized Support: Work 1-to-1 with a JC Coach to Reach Your Goals
- Jenny Craig Centers: Many Towns Have Neighborhood Weight Loss Centers
- Perfectly Balanced Menu for Safe and Healthy Weight Loss
- Eat 6x a Day
- Chef-Crafted Premium Food
- Nothing Artificial
- Lose up to 16 LBS in First Month
- Menu for Diabetics
- New and Improved Rapid Results Program
- Get Started for About $20 per Day
When it comes to personalized support, Jenny Craig is about as good as it gets (read our review). There aren’t many meal delivery diet programs that offer one-to-one personal coaching, so if you feel like that’s something that you need, then they should probably be your top choice.
There also Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centers located around the United States, so if you have one in your town or nearby, then that could be another deciding factor.
Here’s a quick video giving more details about Jenny Craig:
You Should Join Jenny Craig, if…
- You Want to Work Directly with a Weight Loss Coach
- You Want to Use the Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centers
- You Have $20 or More per Day to Spend on Your Diet
- You Prefer Their Menu to Nutrisystem’s
- You Want to Lose up to 16 LBS in Month 1
How to Join: Head Here for Best Deal
If you’re ready to get started with the Jenny Craig Diet program, then you’ll need to head on over to their website to get started.
From there, you can connect with a Jenny Craig weight loss consultant, who can help you create the perfect plan just for you, and set weight loss goals that are realistic and super doable.
Comparison Summary: And the Winner is?
The bottom line is this: Both Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem work great, but each one brings it own set of pros and cons. If you’re looking for the most affordable, high-quality diet delivery, then we’d say Nutrisystem is our top choice.
They even offer access to diet counselors, who are there to offer support, tips, and the guidance you need to reach your weight loss goals.
If you want a bit more support, then the one-on-one consulting Jenny Craig provides may be the better choice for you. It’s important to remember, though, that their services do come with a much larger price tag:
Nutrisystem plans start at just over $8.50 per day, while Jenny Craig says you can expect to pay about $20 per day for their program.
Considering all of the factors we’ve outlined above, Nutrisystem is our first choice because of the quality, support, and affordability.
If you think you’re ready for Nutrisystem, you can get their current sales below:
- 21 Noom Before and After Pictures + Our Favorite Success Stories - September 21, 2020
- How Much Weight Can You Lose on Weight Watchers in 3 Months? - September 11, 2020
- Weight Watchers vs Calorie Counting: What’s Better for Weight Loss? - August 26, 2020