South Beach Diet Review & Weight Loss Results
South Beach Diet has been a leading name in the weight loss world for many years now, so it’s no secret that this program works. What may be a secret to some, though, is that they recently launched a new meal delivery diet program, which now makes it easier than ever to lose weight following South Beach Diet’s proven system.
In this South Beach Diet review, we’ll take a look at how this new diet delivery works, the weight loss results that are possible, and where you can get the best deals on their program.
Ready for all the juicy South Beach Diet details?
Then, let’s get started…
How Does the New South Beach Diet Work?
Here’s the good news about the new South Beach Diet delivery program:
It works the exact same way as the South Beach Diet has been for years now, the only thing that’s different, is they’ll send you almost all the food you need for an entire month.
- Less Grocery Store Visits
- Almost No Meal Prep
- A Plan That’s Easy to Follow
- Just Eat their Food and Lose Weight…Does it get any easier?
Once you’ve joined, you’ll see that South Beach Diet rolls out in 3 Phases:
- Phase 1: Just 7 Days. Cut Way Back on Sugar and Carbs. Can Lose up to 7 LBS.
- Phase 2: Health and Steady Weight Loss. Keep Following the Program Until You Reach Your Goals.
- Phase 3: You’re Ready for Life After South Beach. Keep Eating Healthy, Exercising, and Keep the Weight Off for Good!
It’s really that simple! Just pick the plan that fits your dietary needs and budget, eat their food, mix in some exercise, and start losing weight!
Sounds great, right?!
Real Before & After Pictures and Weight Loss Results
Wondering if South Beach Diet is really as good as everyone says it is?
There are plenty of rock-solid testimonials out there, but the proof really is in the amazing photos that actual customers have shared:
It can sometimes help to hear from customers in person as well.
Here’ what these customers had to say about there South Beach Diet experience:
Here’s what they had to say about their South Beach Diet experience:
I’m amazed by my transformation—my hips are smaller, my stomach is flatter and my legs are slimmer and look longer. -Anh, Lost 30 LBS
I feel great! Now I’d rather be doing something physical than sitting on the couch at night, snacking. -Krista, Lost 13 LBS
South Beach Diet food tasted just like home cooking. It was great. I loved it. It was just like my wife was making it. -Marcos, Lost 22 LBS
Diet Pros & Cons
By now it’s probably pretty obvious what our opinion of the South Beach Diet is: We’re big fans, and that’s because it easy to follow and it absolutely can help you lose weight.
Even with all the positives, though, there are some potential downsides for you to think about.
- Have to Stay Committed to the Plan to Lose Weight
- Isn’t the Cheapest Delivery (here’s how it compares to Nutrisystem)
- They Don’t Currently Offer Plans for Vegetarians
- Diet Food Ins’t for Everyone
- Lose up to 7 Pounds in First Week
- Easy to Follow
- Great for People Who Hate Grocery Shopping
- Food Tastes Good
- Lots of Menu Options to Pick From
- New Keto-Friendly Menu Items
- Clear Beginning, Middle, and End
- Proven to be Safe and Healthy
- Diabetes-Friendly Plan (Talk to your doctor before joining)
- Overall, Very Affordable
- 40% Discount Currently Available Plus Free Shipping (Get the Deal Here)
How Much Weight Can You Lose?
Weight lost results with South Beach Diet are going to vary from person to person, which is an important thing to remember. While one guy may drop 15 pounds in their first month, the next person may lose 10 pounds.
It’s all going depend on your body type, your current weight, and how closely you follow the program.
That said, South Beach Diet says that with their current program, you can lose up to 7 pounds during the first 7 days of following their diet. Remember, that’s during Phase 1, which is the strictest part of their diet. You’ll be cutting way back on carbs and sugar, so you can help put your body into fat burning mode!
After that, most people lose an average of 1 to 2 pounds per week.
Menu: Is the Food Good?
The menu is one of the best parts about South Beach Diet, in our opinion. Remember, we’re talking diet food here, so as long as you go into with realistic expectations, then you should enjoy the food too!
The offer an awesome selection of international-style foods, so there should be options that most people love!
We’re talking meals like Chicken, Broccoli & Rice, Artichoke & Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast, Chicken Fajita Bowls, and Garlic-Ginger Beef & Broccoli!
They also have crowd favorites like pizza, breakfast sandwiches, and chicken primavera.
Here’s a small sampling of the more than 101 menu choices they currently offer:
- Beach Shack Chocolate Shake
- Canadian Turkey Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Muffin
- High Protein Pancakes
- Vegetable Frittata
- Florentine Omelet
Lunch & Dinner
- Italian-Style Meatballs in Zesty Tomato Sauce
- Southern-Style Chicken & Beans in Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Edamame Chicken
- Home-Style Creamy Cauliflower & Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Margherita Pizza
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- Roasted Turkey with Herb Gravy
- Steak & Asparagus
- 7 Spice Shrimp & Chicken Stir Fry
- Vanilla and Chocolate Shakes
- Meat Sticks
- Salt & Vinegar Multigrain Chips
- Salted Caramel Protein Puffs
- Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- Fudgy Graham Crumble Bar
- Whipped Chocolate Almond Bar
- Nacho Protein Puffs
Remember, this is a very small sampling of all the delicious food that South Beach Diet currently has on their menu. Head here to see their full menu of 101+ items.
Is South Beach Diet Keto?
South Beach Diet recently announced some new “keto-friendly” menu options, including meals, snacks and shakes.
There is a catch, however.
They say their keto-friendly foods work for those who are looking to keep their net carbs in the 40-50 grams per day range. For most people following keto, this would be too many net carbs to maintain ketosis, so South Beach Diet probably isn’t going to be your first choice if you’re wanting to try the ketogenic diet. That said, their meals are still a great way to lose weight, and they offer plenty of low-carb options.
Diet Summary, Plus Where to Get the Best South Beach Deal
If you’re looking for diet that:
- Helps You Lose Weight Fast
- Is Safe and Healthy
- Is Easy to Follow
- Is Affordable
Then we recommend checking out South Beach Diet. It’s meets all of the factors above, and more, which is why we’re happy to recommend it. Right now, is a great time to buy too. If you’re looking to get the best deal on South Beach Diet, then the first place you’ll want to head is to their official website.
From there, you can pick out your plan, see their full menu, read some inspiring success stories, and lock in their best prices of the season:
- Not Convinced SBD is the Right Diet for You? See the Best Alternatives
- South Beach Diet
- Mayo Clinic
- See the Full South Beach Diet Pricing Details
South Beach Diet offers fast weight loss, is safe and healthy, and is price that most people find affordable.